An easily accessible residential domain that is conveniently located in complete harmony with the surrounding environment:
- 20 minutes from Sherbrooke;
- 12 minutes from Magog;
- 7 minutes from exit 115 of highway 10;
- 1 h 15 minutes from Montreal;
- 45 minutes from the American border (Vermont);
Nestled in Austin, between highway 10 and Abbaye de St-Benoît-du-Lac (Benedictine monastery), 4-Seasons offers spacious lots in a magnificent private wooded domain, in total tranquility and complete discretion.
The scenery could take your breath away and parcels of land have been prepared in complete respect for nature.
The 4-Seasons domain is a private setting without snowmobiles, trail bikes, motorcycles or motor boats (only electric models are allowed). Nestled alongside Lac des Sitelles, one of the loveliest ecological lakes in the Estrie region, residents can enjoy four private beaches, two private tennis courts and enchanting surroundings.
New one-acre or larger lots are available in the Rocher-Boisé sector, starting at $55,000 plus taxes.
4-Seasons is also located near several attractions: Lac Memphrémagog, Mont Orford, Bromont, Sutton, Owl’s Head and Jay Peak, Vermont.
4-Seasons is a quiet natural environment that is a mere few minutes from:
- Services : hospitals, private clinics, schools, post office, commercial centres, local businesses, etc.
- Sports activities: alpine skiing, mountain outings (walking, cross-country skiing, golf, indoor and outdoor tennis, riding, swimming, kayaking, fishing, cycling, etc.
- Culture: theatres, festivals, concerts, cinema, Parc national du Mont Orford, Abbaye St-Benoît-du Lac, etc.
- Gourmet and personal wellness pleasures: spas, route des vins (wine tour), local restaurants, bars, etc.